Green Monster Spinach Smoothie

Lately I have been on a smoothie kick. Between classes, work and all the other things I have going on, it can be hard to sit down and eat a meal. It is easy for me to whip up a smoothie and take it on the go. I wanted to make a smoothie that incorporated some kind of vegetable and not just fruits. Pinterest has been amazing; I have found all kinds of recipes for smoothies as well as other foods. I came across this Green smoothie. I have bought green smoothies from the store and have thoroughly enjoyed them. I must admit that when I saw this I was a bit skeptical about how it would taste. When I made it, I was really impressed. In fact it has become one of my favorite smoothies to make and it is filling without making me feel really full.

Ingredients:

1 Frozen Banana
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1/2 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt (Fat Free)
1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze Milk
4 cups Baby Spinach

Directions:

Combine all of the ingredients into a blender (I use a Ninja). Blend until smooth.


Enjoy!

Popular Posts