Hair Product Haul!!!

Hey scholars! So I am a major product junkie! I love to shop around for new products, whether for my hair, skin, body or nails. This past weekend I went to the store to see what kind of deals they were having and I came across some pretty good deals. 

TRESemme Naturals Silicone-Free Conditioners®:

Nourishing Moisture Conditioner






I just recently used this conditioner after using a clarifying  shampoo. I love it. It really did a great job moisturizing my hair. 






I have not yet used this conditioner but I will use it in the near future and post a review about.





I will definitely stock up on these conditioners!!! They were $3.99 each. 


Organix®:
Moroccan Argan Oil Intense Moisturizing Treatment


Argan Oil is one of my absolute favorite oils. I am looking forward to using this product and posting a review about it. This was $4.29 on sale. 

Cantu Shea Butter®:

Grow Strong Strengthening Treatment

I am very impressed with Cantu's line of products. This is one I have yet to try out so I picked it up for future use. On sale this was $2.79. 


As I Am®:

Coconut Co-Wash



I mostly co-wash instead of doing a regular shampoo and conditioner routine. I have only recently bought a product whose label states it is a co-wash. I usually use a deep conditioner and then follow up with a normal conditioner when co-washing. Again, I have come across many reviews that have recommended this product. It was on sale through Amazon® for $6.99 so I decided to give it a try. The next I co-wash my hair I will use this and post my review.


This is just one of the many hauls I will do that specifically pertain to hair care products. 

Popular Posts