Homemade Fruit Yogurt Parfait

I prefer to make my own parfait for a couple of reasons: 1. It is more cost effective to buy the ingredients than to buy it already made. If I buy all the ingredients myself, I can make a parfait several times over. 2. All granola is not healthy for you. Most granola is loaded down with carbohydrates and sugar. 3. I get to choose which fruits I want in my parfait!

I use BEAR NAKED FIT® Vanilla Almond Crunch Granola. It has only 4 grams of sugar and the ingredients include whole grain oats, almonds, and ground flax seeds. To get my chocolate fix in I use BEAR NAKED FIT® Heavenly Chocolate Granola. It is made of rich dark chocolate, whole grain oats and honey. Both are made of 100% pure and natural granola!

Ingredients:

I use fat free Greek Yogurt. Sometimes I will use plain and other times I use Vanilla Greek Yogurt. I buy four different fresh fruits such as strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries.



Directions:

I put a couple of scoops of yogurt in a bowl. I then pour a little bit of the granola cereals on top of the yogurt. After rinsing the fruit, I cut up about four strawberries into fours and put them in the bowl. Then top with some blackberries, raspberries and blueberries. 

The Result:




Enjoy!!!


Popular Posts