"Feel Your Face Pulsate" with the Aztec Indian Healing Clay

Hey Scholars! In an earlier post I discussed how my face has been breaking out and what I am using to help remedy the situation. I currently use a couple of different masks to help clear my skin. For the past several months there is only one mask I use. I use Aztec Indian Healing Clay and Apple Cider Vinegar. It has been said that Cleopatra used clay in her beauty regimen.


The Ingredients:

1 Tablespoon Aztec Indian Healing Clay and Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar









The Process:

In a small glass bowl mix together the clay and the ACV until a paste consistency is achieved. Apply to face for 5-10 minutes for sensitive/delicate skin or 15-20 minutes for normal skin. As the mask dries, you will feel a tightening and/or a pulling sensation, this is the mask working its magic to remove dirt and impurities from your pores. Afterwards rinse with warm water. I like to rinse the mask off in the shower because it gets a little messy.



The Results:

I am satisfied with how this mask works on my face. I have noticed a difference in the way my skin looks and feels.


Popular Posts