Haul!: Sephora, Macy's, Kohl's and Elder-Beerman

Hey scholars!  In a couple of weeks I will be starting my internship to fulfill a requirement for my degree. The director of my program told me the dress code was casual and that I could only wear jeans and tennis shoes on days I will be moving boxes and other stuff. Well since I am a graduate student I do not wear tennis shoes a lot, however; this internship gave me a great excuse to do some shopping. First stop was the Sephora counter at JC Penney for two reasons: one, my best friend is getting married in a couple of months and she wanted some advice on some cosmetics and two, I needed some facial products and some foundation. They were out of the foundation I wanted but I did find some other products.

Sephora

I went with a few products from Boscia- I bought the Detoxifying Black Cleanser, Facial Polish and the Balancing Facial Toner. From the NARS line I went with the tinted moisturizer in Martinique (Medium/Dark 3) and from Smashbox I bought the CC Cream in dark. I also bought a shadow brush from the Sephora Collection.


Macy's

To satisfy my handbag addiction I bought two bags because Macy's was having a fantastic sale on handbags.

The white bag is Steve Madden and the black one is Betsy Johnson.





Elder-Beerman

Elder-Beerman always have pretty good sales and deals. Yesterday I found some really cute pieces that were reasonably priced.

I really like this multi-colored cardigan. It is light weight and is very comfortable.



I picked out this dress because it is a cute spring/summer dress and the material is lightweight and cool.


This salmon/pink colored top is sheer, lacy and very comfortable. I could not pass this up! I have a few camisoles that will look great underneath this top.



Kohl's 

I love Kohl's because the clothes fit great and the sales are great.

This white top is very cute, so I got it.


These white shorts are short and cute. I will not be wearing these during my internship unless it's 100 degrees outside!


I loved these shorts at first sight! (They are red by the way!)


I like this top because of the colors and because it something I can wear with pants, shorts and the right skirt.


I love skorts! These three are really comfortable and I can wear them during my internship.






I do not often wear white jeans but these capris are cute and functional on the days I need to wear jeans.


Lastly, this dress is really comfortable and can be worn in the office no matter the weather or what I am doing.



Popular Posts