Piña Colada Smoothie

Hey Scholars! It has been really hot outside! One way I like to cool down is to make my own smoothies. This morning I wanted a simple green smoothie. I decided to make a Piña Colada smoothie for two reasons: one, I was craving it and two, I need to get rid of my bananas. This particular Piña Colada smoothie is different than the ones I usually make. I usually use strawberries, but not this time. This is the one I made this morning.

Ingredients:
 
Unsweetened Almond Milk (I do not measure the milk; just poured to my heart's content)
2 Bananas
Ground Flax Seeds (I just filled the bottom of the small Ninja Prep Bowl)
Baby Spinach (Again did not measure, however, I used about 4 handfuls)





The Process:

First I start out by using the small Ninja prep bowl to ground the flax seeds


Then in the Large Ninja Prep Bowl I add the Almond Milk, Baby Spinach, Ground Flax Seeds, and Bananas. I mix until all the ingredients are well blended.


The Final Result:

A very thick and delicious Piña Colada smoothie!!!


Enjoy!

Popular Posts