Unboxing CurlBox: Second Anniversary Box

Hey scholars!

I ordered the second Anniversary CurlBox. I was so excited to see what the products were. Being a product hoarder, I had to jump on getting this box. I was so serious that I set my alarm to make sure I was near my computer on time because CurlBox sell out fast. I received my box yesterday and here is what is inside.



Aunt Jackie's Curl La La- Defining Curl Custard




Motions For Naturals- Heat Styled Straight Finish Cleanser




nuNAAT- Natural Curl Activator




 Oyin Homemade- Hair Dew




Hawaiian Silky 14-in-1 Miracle Worker




Palmer's Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick




Paul Mitchell- The Truth About Curls- Shampoo, Leave-in Treatment, Ultimate Wave




Sienna Naturals- Hair and Body Shampoo, Leave-in Conditioner, Body Cream




Samples Galore!!!!

L'Oreal- EverCurl Curl Care System




Organic Root Stimulator- Shea Butter Hair & Scalp Lotion




Elentee Soy Organics- Waterless Shampoo and Braid Marinade




Elentee Soy Organics- Twist & Lock Gel




Organic Root Stimulator- Intense Moisture Creme and Anti-Breakage Creme




Lustrasilk- Keratin Protein Deep Conditioner




nuNAAT- Karite Special Hair Mask




nuNAAT-Brazilian Keratin Intensive Hair Mask 




Goin Natural- Rare Moisture Butter




Popular Posts