Albums on Current Heavy Rotation

Hey scholars!

Like millions of other people, I love listening to music. Most nights, I listen to music rather than watch television. Take today for instance, I washed my hair, showered, ran some errands, and chillaxed in bed, all while grooving to some mellow music. Instead of using music to put me in any particular mood or headspace, I choose music to fit my vibe. I am comfortable with how I am feeling today, I want my music to reflect that. 

Here is a list of albums that have been on repeat for the past couple of weeks. 

Raye Welcome to the Winter



Kehlani Sweet Sexy Savage



Solange A Seat at the Table



Cree Summer Street Faërie



Alina Baraz & Galimatias Urban Flora



Teyana Taylor VII



Aaliyah One in a Million



Chanté Moore This Moment is Mine



Janine and the Mixtape XXEP and Dark Mind



Popular Posts