Fresh Squeezed Grapefruit Juice

Hey scholars!

I don't know what it is, but on Saturday or Sunday mornings, I crave fresh squeezed juice. So, I if I do not have any oranges or grapefruits, I make my way to somebody's store and grab a couple bags of each these citrusy fruits. Each time I make either of these juices, I juice all the fruits in both bags. For this particular juice, that is about 16 grapefruits I squeeze by hand. 




After about 10 minutes of cutting, juicing, and switching hands to extract juice from these fruits, I strain the juice with a big plastic mesh strainer for a smooth juice. 






The amazing, refreshing, and so delicious juice makes that labor process totally worth it every time. So much better than store bought juice, even if they are 100% juice. I think making juices for myself makes me appreciate them better or something...

Enjoy!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Black Berries Hanging from Trees: Accounts of Black Women Lynched in America

Interracial Relationships, Symbols of Hate, and Supreme Court Rulings

Stereotypes and Images of Black Women in the Media