90s Nostalgia: Childhood Toys/Games

Hey scholars!

As a 80s baby and a 90s kid, I often reminisce  and get nostalgic about the 90s, especially the toys we had and the games we played. Today, I see so many children with technological advances we did not even have until we were adults. It seems like childhood in the 90s was much simpler in many ways than it is today, but I cannot say definitively; I'm no kid now. I do know that, what we had, was awesome as hell. Here is a list of things I miss from childhood.  


1. Gameboy




2. Nano Pets/Baby




3. Sega Genesis




4. Skip It




5. Etch-A-Sketch




6. Kenya Doll

My absolute favorite toy as a kid. I could not find the doll I was looking for and the photos I found do not do her justice. 

7. Double Dutch Ropes




8. Lite Brite




9. Tetherball




10. Foosball





Popular posts from this blog

Black Berries Hanging from Trees: Accounts of Black Women Lynched in America

Interracial Relationships, Symbols of Hate, and Supreme Court Rulings

Stereotypes and Images of Black Women in the Media