3 Ingredient Vegan Brownies

Hey scholars!

I have a sweet tooth. Oh my goodness. Being a vegan forces me to be creative in coming up with dessert recipes, especially those that are on the healthier side. There is a common misconception that just because something is vegan it is automatically healthy. Basically, there is a lot of vegan junk food. I wanted junk food, but not necessarily junk, if that makes sense. So, I raided my kitchen to see what I had and what I could whip up. I came up with a recipe for three ingredient brownies.  

Set oven to 350 degrees

3 ripe bananas mashed
1/2 cup smart balance creamy peanut butter
Cacao powder (honestly, I did not measure this, because I never do) 

Mix the ingredients together, leave some banana chunks

Pour mixture into a loaf pan (I lightly greased the pan with a little bit of coconut oil)

Bake for 30 minutes or until fork or toothpick comes out clean.

Allow brownies to cool before cutting.

Enjoy! 


Popular posts from this blog

Black Berries Hanging from Trees: Accounts of Black Women Lynched in America

Interracial Relationships, Symbols of Hate, and Supreme Court Rulings

Stereotypes and Images of Black Women in the Media