Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie

Hey scholars!

I have a bit of a sweet tooth and sometimes want to consume junk food, especially chocolate- donuts, cookies, ice cream, and cake. I sometimes make vegan versions of my favorite desserts. Other times, I whip up a smoothie or nice cream to satisfy those cravings. Today, those cravings were chocolate covered strawberries. Going off of what I had in the kitchen and making the recipe as I went, here is the smoothie I came up with.  

Ingredients:

1 cup fresh strawberries
1 cup frozen strawberries
1.5 cups milk (I used Almond Breeze original)
Cacoa powder
Cacao nibs 

Blend until everything is well mixed.

Pour and enjoy!



Popular posts from this blog

Black Berries Hanging from Trees: Accounts of Black Women Lynched in America

Interracial Relationships, Symbols of Hate, and Supreme Court Rulings

Stereotypes and Images of Black Women in the Media