Fully raw vegan alfredo

Hey scholars!

Since I have become a vegan, I have been trying to veganize my favorite dishes. Furthermore, I am trying to transition to a fullyraw vegan lifestyle, which makes it a bit more challenging to alter the recipes and make them taste good. I have been watching some videos from raw vegans who have made Alfredo a few times to get some pointers. After viewing several videos, I felt confident enough to try this on my own. Here is what I came up with; I am still tweaking this to perfect it for my taste buds. 

You will need: 

2 spiralized zucchinis


1 red bell pepper
4 garlic cloves
1/2 cup nutritional yeast
1 cup raw cashews
1 medium white onion
1/4 cup vegetable broth
1 TBSP lemon juice
Black pepper to taste (and salt if you like)
Red pepper flakes



Blend ingredients in a blender and cover zoodles with sauce.


Enjoy!!

Popular Posts