Green juice recipe


Hey scholars!

Over the past couple of years, I have made about a dozen or so different green juices. Depending on my cravings or season, I then decide what goes into it. Here is one of my favorite go to recipes using my Breville Juice Fountain. 

1 bundle of kale
5 green apples
1 pear
Juice of 2 lemons
Big ass piece of ginger - use as much or as little as you like, if you like ginger; it is good with or without it
12 ounces coconut water
1 and half cucumbers 


Sometimes I like to add supplements like Hemp powder to my juices and smoothies for an extra boost; these are optional. They do alter the taste of drinks so use as much or as little as you like. 


Enjoy!! 

Popular posts from this blog

Black Berries Hanging from Trees: Accounts of Black Women Lynched in America

Interracial Relationships, Symbols of Hate, and Supreme Court Rulings

Stereotypes and Images of Black Women in the Media