Green Smoothie

Hey scholars!

With the summer coming upon us, I am looking forward to many of my favorite fruits coming to farmer's markets and produce sections very soon. Oh my goodness, the combinations I will come up with....

Today, I made a simple green smoothie using my blender. A simple recipe with amazing flavor. It is smooth with the consistency of those "healthy" bottled smoothies, only better, much better. 

Ingredients:

2 kiwis
1.5 cups frozen mangoes
1.5 cups frozen peaches
1 cup coconut water 
2 handfuls of baby spinach
1 lemon, juiced 

Blend for 2 minutes.

Enjoy! 


Popular posts from this blog

Black Berries Hanging from Trees: Accounts of Black Women Lynched in America

Interracial Relationships, Symbols of Hate, and Supreme Court Rulings

Stereotypes and Images of Black Women in the Media