Strawberry Milkshake

Hey scholars!

I'm human. I have cravings. I crave things that before I became a vegan, I consumed without thoughts about what was actually going into my body. While many people view veganism as restricting or limiting food choices, I view it as a way to be creative with recipes and find healthy alternatives for my favorite foods and drinks that are not vegan. One such craving is milkshakes!! Using ingredients I already had, I came up with a smooth, creamy, amazingly delicious strawberry milkshake. Here is what I used: 

1.5 cups vegan milk (I used Califia Farms Almond Toasted Coconut Milk)
1 cup frozen strawberries

3 fresh bananas

Blend and enjoy! 

Popular posts from this blog

Black Berries Hanging from Trees: Accounts of Black Women Lynched in America

Interracial Relationships, Symbols of Hate, and Supreme Court Rulings

Stereotypes and Images of Black Women in the Media