Tropical Green Juice

Hey scholars!

This beautiful green juice is a smooth, fruity tropical magical mixture. However, I made this banging ass juice some months ago, posted on a couple of social media platforms, and did not add the ingredients like I usually do. So I am going to try my hardest to recall the recipe. I am sure I remember, but the amounts are vague, especially since I do not measure or keep track unless I know I am posting for others. Here we go.

Ingredients:
1 Papaya
1 Pineapple
5 Green apples
2 cups Coconut water
1 Bundle of Kale
1 Bag of Spinach leaves
2 Pears
2 Lime

Run everything through the juicer.

Enjoy!! 


Popular posts from this blog

Black Berries Hanging from Trees: Accounts of Black Women Lynched in America

Interracial Relationships, Symbols of Hate, and Supreme Court Rulings

Stereotypes and Images of Black Women in the Media