Vanilla and Chocolate Smoothie

Hey scholars!




I am sharing a smoothie/shake that I make when I am strongly craving something chocolate. As with, well, damn near all of the recipes I come up with, I did this on the spot. When I first made it, I had no idea how it would come out. Whenever I make a juice or smoothie, I have one cardinal rule, drink it because I am not letting my produce go to waste. Fortunately, I have thoroughly enjoyed each recipe. For this one, I made two separate smoothies and combined them. 

Ingredients:
4 frozen bananas
2 cups milk
cacao powder
cacao nibs
vanilla extract

For the vanilla smoothie, in the blender put in 2 frozen bananas, 1 cup of coconut, almond, or cashew milk, and vanilla extract; I did not measure this, let's say 1/4 tsp. Blend and pour.



For the chocolate smoothie, blend 2 frozen bananas, 1 cup of milk, and cacao powder, and cacao nibs; again I did not measure the powder or nibs, let's say 2 TBSP of powder and 1 TBSP of nibs. Go with your heart on this. 




Now, add the chocolate smoothie to the vanilla smoothie. 



Enjoy! 

Popular posts from this blog

Black Berries Hanging from Trees: Accounts of Black Women Lynched in America

Interracial Relationships, Symbols of Hate, and Supreme Court Rulings

Stereotypes and Images of Black Women in the Media