Vegan Chicken Teriyaki Wraps

Hey scholars!

I have been working on making cheap, easy, and time efficient vegan recipes using ingredients that are easy to find and tweak. Earlier this week, I made simple teriyaki wraps. Not only did this recipe take only minutes to make and put together, but these wraps were so good and filling. Here is what I came up with.

Ingredients:

Beyond meat chicken strips
Teriyaki sauce (I used Soy Vey kosher sauce with sesame seeds)
Tortilla wraps
Bag of salad (use whatever leafy greens you like)

Directions:

Cook the strips according to the instructions
Add the sauce and allow them to cook for a couple of minutes (I did not measure the sauce)
Warm up tortillas

Assemble the wraps. You can add any vegetable you like; also try different sauces- hot sauce, BBQ, chipotle, salad dressing, etc. 

Be creative, it's your palate!! 

Enjoy!



Popular Posts