Vegan Chick'n and Broccoli Alfredo

Hey scholars!



I am a trying to transition to a fullyraw vegan lifestyle, but sometimes, I want a hot meal. Tonight I wanted pasta, alfredo to be precise, and I wanted it to be spicy. I raided my kitchen came up with a simple and delicious recipe. Here is what I came up with. 



Cook the pasta according to the instructions. I added the broccoli to the boiling water. 

While that is mixture is cooking, I cooked the meatless chicken strips. After about 3 minutes, I added the cajun seasoning to the strips. I let that cook for another 5 minutes.

Drain the pasta and vegetables and return back to the pot. Turn the heat down to low. Add the alfredo sauce and black pepper and mix well. 

Add the strips to the pot and stir. I love my food spicy, so I added a bit more cajun seasoning. 

This meal is delicious, filling, and easy to make. Also, I have enough for dinner tomorrow! 

Of course, you may jazz this dish up however you like. Make it your own! 


Dish up the meal.

Enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

Black Berries Hanging from Trees: Accounts of Black Women Lynched in America

Interracial Relationships, Symbols of Hate, and Supreme Court Rulings

Stereotypes and Images of Black Women in the Media