Vegan Korean BBQ tacos

Hey scholars!

In trying to fulfill requests for food recipes, I find myself searching for vegan brands and coming up with recipes that are quick, easy, delicious, and cost effective, okay, cheap. While in the store, I came across some meatless Korean BBQ and decided to give it a try. 




Instructions:

Cook the meatless chicken according to the instructions on the package. 



As a filler for my tacos, I used quinoa and southwestern brown rice and romaine lettuce.  I also use tortillas free of trans fat (partially hydrogenated and hydrogenated oils) and cholesterol. You may assemble your tacos however you like.

Enjoy! 


Popular posts from this blog

Black Berries Hanging from Trees: Accounts of Black Women Lynched in America

Interracial Relationships, Symbols of Hate, and Supreme Court Rulings

Stereotypes and Images of Black Women in the Media