Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice and Coconut Water

Hey scholars!

I love waking up to mornings where the sun is out and the weather is perfect, not too cool and not too warm. I needed a drink that would do this morning justice and nourish my soul at the same time. Sure, I could have come up with a thousand different combinations of fruits and vegetables, but today needed to be simple, yet effective. Here is what I came up with.

Ingredients:

1 bag of Valencia oranges (not all oranges are juicable- not a word, but it is now; some oranges when juiced, taste bitter.)
2 cups of coconut water

Directions: 

I used my handheld manual citrus juicer that I found in the produce section. Using this instrument, I got about 2 cups of orange juice.

I then strained the juice because I do not like pulp in my juices. 

Pour in a jar and then top with coconut water.

Enjoy!!




Popular Posts