Rise and Shine Juice

Hey scholars!

I like shopping at Whole Foods or should I say, Whole Paycheck, especially since some things, like figs, I can only find at this store. If I am on the road or out and about and need cold pressed juices, I pick up some here. One of my favorites is the Rise and Shine Juice. 

Since I can save money and make this myself, I decided to give it a try. OMG! This one is sooo much better!!

Recipe: 

Fiji apples- 5 
Pineapple- 1 whole 
Mangoes- 3 mangoes
Red and green grapes- 1 bag of each
Ginger- generous size 

Run everything through the juicer. Strain. Pour. Enjoy!


Popular posts from this blog

Black Berries Hanging from Trees: Accounts of Black Women Lynched in America

Interracial Relationships, Symbols of Hate, and Supreme Court Rulings

Stereotypes and Images of Black Women in the Media