Spiked Milkshake

Hey scholars!

I may have mentioned a candy shop here in Memphis before, Sweet Noshings. Here you can indulge in nostalgic candies from childhood to different flavored popcorn, coffee, drinks, and ice cream. One of the items that stuck out to me is their homemade Jack Daniels Honey ice cream. I am not much of a drinker, but when I do partake in a drink, I prefer Jack Daniels whiskey. This ice cream is nearly perfect, the only problem.... it is not vegan. So, of course, I had to veganize it. Here is what I used.


Ingredients:

1/2 pint dairy free frozen dessert- Vanilla (I used Arctic Zero Vanilla Maple)
1 cup nut milk
As much Jack as you want ( I used about 2 cap fulls; early day tomorrow) 
*optional- frozen bananas (I will add these next time) 

Blend until smooth. Enjoy!!


    

Popular posts from this blog

Black Berries Hanging from Trees: Accounts of Black Women Lynched in America

Interracial Relationships, Symbols of Hate, and Supreme Court Rulings

Stereotypes and Images of Black Women in the Media