Tropical Sunrise Smoothie

Hey Scholars!

I have finally moved into my new place! This Memphis weather is beautiful and hot as hell. After taking a quick dip in the pool, I needed to hydrate something terrible. My go to for quick hydration is coconut water. Sometimes by itself, mostly combined with fruits and/or vegetables. As the summer nears, fruits like mango and papaya are my kitchen staples. I really did not feel like juicing, one because, I was about to go out to lunch, and two, I did not feel like going through the process. I did have time and feel up to throwing stuff in the blender. So here is what I came up with. 

Ingredients:

1/3 bag of Kroger's fruit blend
1-2 cups of coconut water
2 mangoes 




Blend. Enjoy!





Popular posts from this blog

Black Berries Hanging from Trees: Accounts of Black Women Lynched in America

Interracial Relationships, Symbols of Hate, and Supreme Court Rulings

Stereotypes and Images of Black Women in the Media