Vegan "Hamburger" Helper

Hey scholars!

One food I miss from childhood is the cheesy, what I thought was good, cheesiness of hamburger helper. So, I just had to fulfill this craving and veganize it. It turned out to great. Check out what I came up with.  


Ingredients:
1 package Beyond Meat beef crumbles
1 package Daiya cheezy mac 
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp paprika
pepper to taste
I like spicy food, so I added a bit of red pepper flakes

*The "cheeze" was creamy, so I omitted the milk

Instructions:
Cook pasta according to package
Cook meatless crumbles according to package
Drain pasta and pour over crumbles
Add cheeze and seasoning

**For a short cut, you may use the seasoning from the Hamburger Helper or Velveeta Skillet boxes. I think the cheese sauces are separate from the seasoning. **

Mix well. Dip up. Bowl it. Enjoy!!! 


Popular posts from this blog

Black Berries Hanging from Trees: Accounts of Black Women Lynched in America

Interracial Relationships, Symbols of Hate, and Supreme Court Rulings

Stereotypes and Images of Black Women in the Media