Mocha Smoothie

Hey scholars!

Usually, I am not a coffee drinker, but this summer...Between working, teaching, and researching for my dissertation, I have been craving coffee. I had to find a coffee I could drink and enjoy whenever and jazz up a bit with my own twist in a way that I am unable to at coffee shops. In other words, excluding so much sugar and incorporating fruits. Whenever I decide to get, Califia Farms almond milk with toasted coconut, I see their cold brews. Seeing these, along with my coffee cravings, it was fate, I picked up their Mocha brew. It is vegan, organic, kosher, basically, perfect. By itself, it is pleasant; something I could drink as is as well as add my own flair. Here is my simple, but amazing twist.   




Ingredients:

1-2 cups Califia Farms Mocha cold brew
2-3 frozen bananas 

Blend. Pour. Enjoy! 




Popular Posts