Pink Tropical Smoothie

Hey scholars!

I needed to make a smoothie. Between the rain and the sun, the weather has been hot and humid. After spending yesterday morning at work and presenting a paper at a conference yesterday afternoon, I needed to relax and sip on something cold, sweet, and delicious. Lucky for me, my freezer and shelves are stocked. This two part smoothie is just what I needed Friday night. 

Ingredients:

6 halos
1 lemon
1 bag of Kroger tropical fruit blend- mangos, strawberries, and pineapples
1 cup coconut water

Instructions:

Juice the lemon and halos with a citrus juicer into a jar. Add the coconut water. Mix well. 

Pour this juice into blender. Add the frozen tropical fruit. 

Blend. Pour. Enjoy!! 


Popular posts from this blog

Black Berries Hanging from Trees: Accounts of Black Women Lynched in America

Interracial Relationships, Symbols of Hate, and Supreme Court Rulings

Stereotypes and Images of Black Women in the Media