Body and Hair Frosting

Hey scholars!

Since I have begun my natural hair journey several years ago, I have been learning my hair. What I mean is, what it likes and what it doesn't in terms of products and styles. During this process, I have found many products to be a waste of money and some to be quite magical. The most beneficial products have been oils and butters that I can mix together and whip up my own skin and hair potions, like the one I am sharing today. 


Ingredients:
1 cup shea butter
1 cup mango butter
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp avocado oil
1 tbsp almond oil
20 drops vanilla essential oil



I used a hand mixer and a bowl to whip butters together first and then added the rest of the ingredients. 


This mixture has me smelling like a vanilla funfetti cupcake. It got my skin glistening like dulce de leche. 

#MelaninSoShiny 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Black Berries Hanging from Trees: Accounts of Black Women Lynched in America

Interracial Relationships, Symbols of Hate, and Supreme Court Rulings

Stereotypes and Images of Black Women in the Media