Favorite Snacks: Nature's Bakery

Hey scholars!

While most of my grocery shopping is me spending an astronomical amount of time in the produce section, I like to venture to other aisles for convenient vegan friendly snacks that are not exactly junk food. There is the assumption that just because something is vegan that it is automatically healthy. Not the case, there are many junks foods that are vegan (probably accidentally, meaning they were not created to target vegans specifically) on shelves that people consume everyday without thinking about the ingredients. Check out this list, you will probably find something you eat and did not know it was vegan. I do try to make sure that most of what I eat is healthy, like anyone else, I have my indulgences. One of my favorite snacks that I get from time to time are Nature's Bakery fig bars and brownies. I have tried most of the fig flavors as well as the double chocolate brownies, and I have not been disappointed. If you like figs and/or brownies, or have never tried figs, give these a try.       







Here is the link to the website for more of their snacks. 

Popular posts from this blog

Black Berries Hanging from Trees: Accounts of Black Women Lynched in America

Interracial Relationships, Symbols of Hate, and Supreme Court Rulings

Stereotypes and Images of Black Women in the Media