Guacamole

Hey scholars!

If you love guacamole, finding your perfect combination of ingredients is crucial. Guacamole is a food you should always make yourself. Once you do, you will not want store bought again. Let's face it, I love some brands, but the price does not add up. I rather make my own, which is delicious and cost effective. 

Ingredients:

3 Avocados
1 Jalapeno
1 small red onion
1 roma tomato
cilantro
garlic powder
sea salt 
black pepper
1 lime, juiced

Directions:

Add everything to the food processor and blend until well mixed; you may also use a fork, or a mortar and pestle. 



As you see in the photo, I paired the guacamole with Way Better Snacks Sweet Chili chips. I also had the "Tastes Like 'Tuna' Spread." 

Enjoy! 

Popular posts from this blog

Black Berries Hanging from Trees: Accounts of Black Women Lynched in America

Interracial Relationships, Symbols of Hate, and Supreme Court Rulings

Stereotypes and Images of Black Women in the Media