Sunday, August 6, 2017

Vegan Nachos

Hey scholars!

Since making that vegan queso last week, I have been wanting it. So the purpose of my grocery trip was to get produce for juices and smoothies and to make more queso and nachos. I have been salivating all day, waiting for dinner time. And I did not disappoint myself.  

Ingredients:

1 package meatless crumbles
taco seasoning
romaine lettuce
jalapeno peppers
tomato
vegan queso dip
taco sauce
chips (I used Doritos spicy chili) 
2 tbsp water (use with seasoning for the crumbles)

Ingredients for taco seasoning:

1/4 tsp garlic powder
1.4 tsp onion powder
1/4 oregano
1 tsp black pepper
1tbsp chili powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1 tsp sea salt
1.5 tsp cumin, ground 

Directions:

Make meatless crumbles according to package, add water and taco seasoning
Make the queso
Cut up the romaine and tomato

Plating:

Place chips on plate
Add the seasoned meatless crumbles
Pour on the queso
Top with romaine, tomato, peppers
Pour taco sauce over the top



Enjoy! 

20 Things About Me

Hey scholars! I did this post back in July 2015, so I thought that I would update it.  1. I am a vegan. A strict vegan. When I first sta...